The Koishikawa Annex reopens on September 24th, 2020.
To prevent the further spread of the novel coronavirus, we are implementing an
entry procedure. We appreciate your understanding and seek your cooperation.
(No reservation is required.)
1. General visitors are to have their body temperature taken before entering.
If you have a fever of at least 37.5 degrees, you will be denied entry.
2. Students and teaching staff of the University of Tokyo are to present their
Health Management Report Form screen.
3. All visitors are to write down their name/address/contact details.
4. If you have visited an infected country/region in the past few weeks, please
refrain from visiting.
5. When entering, please wear a mask, practice cough etiquette, and disinfect
6. In the museum, please follow the designated route.
7. In the museum, please maintain a distance of at least 2m between yourself
and other visitors.
8. Please do not touch the exhibits, exhibit cases, and walls with your hands.
9. Any group of 10 or more people may be refused admission.
10. If the museum is crowded, we may restrict entry.
General information of the Koisihawa Annex
Top page of ARCHITECTONICA